- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Rumor – Lindsay Lohan in Superman: Man of Steel?
There’s a new rumor circulating around about Lindsay Lohan appearing alongside Henry Cavill in the new Superman reboot. Apparently, TMZ heard from some unnamed sources (just gotta love those shy gossip-mongers) that Linday’s people have been burning up the phone lines during the last couple of weeks with the gang working on the new Superman film. Lohan is also supposedly going to be meeting with some of these people soon. I’d suggest they lock up all their silverware and jewelry.
The shy sources who have no problem yapping as along as they get to remain anonymous also said that Lindsay is “dying to show people again how talented she is” and is worried this latest run-in with the law could ruin her shot at the movie.” Incidentally, she says she’s innocent.
Naturally, nobody at Warner Brothers had anything to say about the matter.
Supes is already walking a fine line by ditching Lois this time around. Bringing Lohan on-board could be the kiss of death. Would they really risk the success of a rejuvenated Man of Steel by bringing on that walking disaster? Of course, that nasty little felony grand theft charge she just got dinged with might just make this rumor blow away like a puff of smoke.