- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Rumor – Lindsay Lohan in Superman: Man of Steel?
There’s a new rumor circulating around about Lindsay Lohan appearing alongside Henry Cavill in the new Superman reboot. Apparently, TMZ heard from some unnamed sources (just gotta love those shy gossip-mongers) that Linday’s people have been burning up the phone lines during the last couple of weeks with the gang working on the new Superman film. Lohan is also supposedly going to be meeting with some of these people soon. I’d suggest they lock up all their silverware and jewelry.
The shy sources who have no problem yapping as along as they get to remain anonymous also said that Lindsay is “dying to show people again how talented she is” and is worried this latest run-in with the law could ruin her shot at the movie.” Incidentally, she says she’s innocent.
Naturally, nobody at Warner Brothers had anything to say about the matter.
Supes is already walking a fine line by ditching Lois this time around. Bringing Lohan on-board could be the kiss of death. Would they really risk the success of a rejuvenated Man of Steel by bringing on that walking disaster? Of course, that nasty little felony grand theft charge she just got dinged with might just make this rumor blow away like a puff of smoke.