- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
A Game of Thrones Preview Coming!
In our last bit of news from HBO regarding A Game of Thrones, this is a press release that should get all Martinians (waiting for that t-shirt and late night beverage) excited. Yesterday, we were sent this press release letting us know that HBO would be airing a quarter hour preview of the opening episode on April 3, two weeks prior to the show’s launch. This follows up a week relatively full of A Game of Thrones related news, including EW’s release of a new trailer and the announcement of a release date for A Dance with Dragons, the long anticipated fifth installment of Martin’s series.
Current and future A Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire fans might want to check out our combo (re)read of A Game of Thrones at one of our sub-kingdoms, Gestalt Mash, which offer a newbie and veteran perspective of each chapter. We will also have another Thrones related feature to be announced next week, we are just confirming/eliminating details and will roll that out soon — will be coming with goodies as well! Check out the official release from HBO below.
HBO PRESENTS 15-MINUTE GAME OF THRONES EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW APRIL 3
HBO will present – for the first time – a sneak peek of the first 15 minutes of the first episode of a new series when GAME OF THRONES EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW debuts SUNDAY, APRIL 3 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT). Following this one-time-only play, GAME OF THRONES EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW will be available immediately on hbo.com and HBO Go, and will be available on HBO On Demand beginning Monday, April 4.
The HBO presentation of GAME OF THRONES EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW will be followed by the debut of Part Three of the HBO Miniseries presentation MILDRED PIERCE at 9:15 p.m. (ET/PT).
Based on the popular book series “A Song of Ice and Fire,” by George R.R. Martin, the fantasy series GAME OF THRONES chronicles an epic struggle for power set in a vast and violent fantasy kingdom. The ensemble cast includes Mark Addy, Sean Bean, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headey, Kit Harington and Aidan Gillen. The show was shot at the Paint Hall Studio in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as well as at various locations in Northern Ireland and Malta.
GAME OF THRONES launches its ten-episode season SUNDAY, APRIL 17, exclusively on HBO.
GAME OF THRONES was created by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; executive produced by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; co-executive producers, Carolyn Strauss, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis, Ralph Vicinanza and George R.R. Martin; producers, Mark Huffam and Frank Doelger.
Directors include Brian Kirk, Daniel Minahan, Alan Taylor and Tim Van Patten; writers include David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, Bryan Cogman, Jane Espenson and George R.R. Martin.