- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Adrianne Palicki Busting Out As Wonder Woman
We’ve recently discovered that Cary Elwes would be joining the new Wonder Woman, and things got really exciting when Elizabeth Hurley signed on as the villain, but nothing out of the WW camp has shaken up the web like our first look at Wonder Woman’s new outfit.
The first thing that’s pretty hard to miss is how the top… ummm… enhances our new heroine’s proportions. It almost looks like Wonder Woman has a new pair of weapons to use against the bad guys.
Aside from the wonder-bra features of the top and the fake-looking shine of red pleather, the upper half of the costume really isn’t too bad… and then we go below the waist. Wow! Is that a lot of blue or what? I didn’t know if the producers would go for the classic bare leg look or the more modern pants-style Wonder Woman, but I wasn’t expecting this. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the pants are black in the comics, aren’t they? I think they should have stuck with that.
As if the pleather pants didn’t provide enough blue for you, the boots have undergone a color change, and this change more than anything else makes me wonder if they’re switching things up just because they can. I mean, is there really a reason to go from red to blue?
Moving on to the more minor details, the gold bullet-deflecting gauntlets have gone silver… which looks really weird because that’s the only silver in the outfit, and the tiara has been transformed into a headband-type thing.
I’ve never seen a wardrobe department work so hard at killing a show before it airs, but I think they’ve done a fantastic job of doing just that.
Shall we keep our fingers crossed that this is just a work in progress with improvements on the way?