- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Amber Heard’s Bunny Suit for NBC’s Playboy Club
Nothing promotes a new TV show like bunny ears and a poofy tail, so Amber Heard (Zombieland, Drive Angry) posted a pic on her Facebook page showing off her new bunny outfit that she’ll be wearing on NBC’s Playboy.
The new drama is a period piece that revolves around the Playboy Club in 1960’s Chicago. Heard will be portraying Maureen, a new girl at the club from Fort Wayne who is described as “an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past.” She’ll be roomies with Naturi Naughton’s Brenda, a bunny determined to be the first black Playboy centerfold. Laura Benanti, Eddie Cibrian, and Numb3rs’ David Krumholtz will also star.
The Playboy Club was considered the height of sophistication in the 60’s, with an atmosphere that was mysterious and exciting. It should be interesting to see how it does on network TV, since it won’t be able to get as risqué as shows that air on other channels.
Will Playboy be a hit or it just a bomb trying to follow in the footsteps of that other 60’s show, Mad Men, which unfortunately won’t be back until 2012.