- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Andrew Garfield as The Amazing Spider-Man
“Don’t shoot, I’m Spider-Man!”
There is my make-believe caption for the real life images of actor Andrew Garfield hard at work on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man. They come thanks to The Daily BLAM! and you can follow the link to get them all in living color.
For the film, “now in production and is being shot entirely in 3D, [to be] released on July 3, 2012,” Garfield appears to be shooting a “stand-off scene”. He holds his arms up in the air. Garfield is also seen more relaxed between takes.
Ironically, the director for the film is Mark Webb. He may have been born to bring our favorite Marvel web-head back to the big screen. Webb’s cast includes, of course, Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen, and Sally Field. There are some shining stars on that list, for sure!
If you want to get more up close and personal with Spidey, then I suggest you check out the previous photograph, which saw Garfield poised in full costume against a black backdrop. The very first look we got of the new Spider-Man is also quite interesting.
Here are BSC we’ve also got the good word from Mr. Garfield and speculation that one Spidey fan favorite may not appear in the new movie.