- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Diane Neal Back to Law & Order: SVU
Fiery, no nonsense ADA Casey Novak is returning to Law & Order: SVU. Actress Diane Neal portrayed Ms. Novak for five years until her character’s disbarment in May of 2008. This Spring she reprises her role according to TV Guide.
On Special Victims Novak had an unusually high success rate until “violating due process during a rape case”, which led to the disbarment I mentioned.
Neal has appeared all over, outside of her ADA character. She appeared for an episode of 30 Rock and for White Collar and for two episodes of NCIS.
SVU is in season twelve currently and we’re about 18 episodes deep with a new episode scheduled to air March 23rd. Powerhouse actress Shohreh Aghdashloo (House of Sand and Fog, X-Men: The Last Stand, The Stoning of Soraya M.) guest starred this season and Joan Cusack, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Maria Bello, and Marcia Gay Harden (The Mist, The Maiden Heist) also appeared. Harden’s multi-episode role earned her an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series.
If you just can’t get enough SVU, then wander over to the official series website. You catch season twelve episodes you might have missed, test your trivia knowledge, and check out the SVU production blog.