- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Elizabeth Berkley Back on CSI Miami
Brace yourself Horatio fans, because we’ve got the latest CSI: Miami news, just for you.
Elizabeth Berkley first hit my radar on Saved by the Bell, of course. She’s gone on to appear on NYPD Blue, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and, yes, Showgirls. On CSI: Miami she’s known as Julia Winston, a bipolar ex-girlfriend of Horatio Caine’s. We met her ’round about season’s six and seven.
Now, thanks to Berkley’s personal Twitter account, we know she’s making a return.
“In my dressing room at CSI MIAMI xo ” she wrote. There was even a photo kindly attached for her fans! Click to see it. What a smile!
We heard Leven Ramblin was also headed to the set.
Miami is in season nine currently, with a season finale scheduled for the month of May. You can visit the official series website to catch any recent episodes you may have missed. There you can encounter extras, shop for CSI Miami t-shirts, read the insider blog, and check out classic photos of the cast in their earlier days.
Also in the CSI family, the original, Las Vegas series, is making news. Spicy recurring actors Bill Irwin and Melinda Clarke are coming to new future episodes and series regular Marg Helgenberger is returning next season, but possibly only part-time.