- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Emma Watson Focusing on Deathly Hallows and Career
Emma Watson is among BSC‘s favorite young role models. She has some news and we’d be amiss not to deliver it!
Over at the actress’s official website (emmawatson.com), Watson has a message for her fans.
7 March 2011
As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.
I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree… it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )
Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support.
We support you, Emma!
Watson is, of course, one of the stars of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. HP7, part one, is due out on DVD and BluRay April 15th, with part two hitting theaters July 15th. Watson is also rumored to be the new face of Lancome. Other potential projects include The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Incarceron, while her work in My Week with Marilyn is already confirmed with a pic to prove it.