- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Megan Fox – Full Armani Ad
I remember when I first saw Megan in Transformers. Like just about every other red-blooded guy out there, I thought she was hot. I don’t know exactly what happened between then and now, but I’m thinking Armani might have made a mistake.
In addition to promoting their jeans and underwear, Megan is also the Face of Armani. She still has the sexy allure that I remember from before. Seeing those photos and then watching this video makes me realize how truly incredible Photoshop really is. Maybe it’s just a matter of Armani forgetting to send me the memo saying they were lowering their standards because a super-thin girl with enough literature on her to be mistaken for a book (or at least a fast food menu) doesn’t exactly scream ‘fashion’ to me.
The black-and-white filming is always a quick and easy way to give a classic look, the billowing veil still bugs me, and watching Fox’s super-thin frame doesn’t inspire me to buy pants. It inspires me to take her to Mickey D’s and buy her a burger… or two.
Maybe I’m just an uncouth beast. Does the ad inspire you?