- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Megan Fox – Making of Armani Code
Armani is making sure they get their money’s worth with Megan Fox. We’ve recently seen her Face of Armani campaign, and we’ve seen her anorexic figure in the recent underwear ad. Now we get a sleek and sophisticated look for Armani Code that brings James Bond to mind.
Fox finally gets to look sexy by actually putting some clothes on, so nobody gets distracted by counting her ribs. Personally, I think some of the glamour is lost with the tattoo on her shoulder, but that could just be me. I’m also not entirely thrilled with the bob she’s sporting for this ad. Couldn’t they have just let her put her natural hair up or something? Again, it’s probably just me; I happen to like long hair… although Olivia Wilde in Tron: Legacy was hot, even with the short hair.
Male model Chris Folz is the male half of the Code couple in this behind-the-scenes look at the Armani Code ad being filmed.