- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake in Friends with Benefits trailer
You may not remember when we delivered the Red Band trailer for Friends with Benefits late last year, but that’s alright because we have a newer one for you today on BSC.
It must be official now. Justin Timberlake is an actor. Did you know he voiced Artie Pendragon for Shrek the Third? You can ignore Alpha Dog, Black Snake Moan, and even Yogi Bear if you want, although Timberlake did an amazing Boo-Boo, but you can’t deny the powerhouse that is The Social Network. No, not just TSN, but the Oscar nominated film, TSN. JT held his own, ladies and gents. How do you think he’ll fare in FWB? We’ll all find out when the film opens July 22nd.
And how will it compare to Mila Kunis’ Black Swan co-star, Natalie Portman’s No Strings Attached? What a tangle. Portman starred there opposite Kunis’ That 70′s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher.
According to the trailer, which you can watch below, JT’s character is “emotionally unavailable”, while Kunis’ character is “emotionally damaged,” so they decide it would just be easier to stay friends but also get what they need physically. You’ll notice they swear on an iPad, or is it an iPhone? I guess there were no Bibles handy.