- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Rachel Nichols: Only Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Duke Back for G.I. Joe 2?
As bad as G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra was, it’s starting to look like the sequel could be a lot worse. Rachel Nichols recently used her verified Twitter account to share some disheartening news:
“GI JOE 2 News Flash: The only characters to return in the JON CHU directed sequel will be SNAKE EYES, STORM SHADOW, and DUKE…”
She did add later that things could always change, but since she made a point to mention “smaller cast means smaller budget,” I’m thinking there’s a sharper eye on the numbers than there is on actually cranking out a good story. When I let you know back in January that Storm Shadow would be returning, I made a comment about Sienna Miller (The Baroness) and Rachel Nichols (Scarlett) decked out in black leather being a nice bonus to an otherwise lame film. Since those two perks are gone, we’re not really left with much.
John Chu is okay at what he does, but even the best couldn’t crank out something decent if they don’t have the proper ingredients, and I don’t consider Channing Tatum a proper ingredient.
Just in case you’re still interested, G.I. Joe 2 is expected to arrive in theaters on August 10, 2012.