- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Twilight Breaking Dawn Poster
One of the guys over at Collider is brave enough to face the crowds at CinemaCon and was able to snap a picture of the first promo poster for Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 1.
Now I know November is still pretty far away and this is just a little teaser, but I don’t think I could be more unimpressed if I tried. I mean, that’s it? The title on a blah background of nothing? Personally, I think it’s a huge waste of paper and ink. You do posters like this to promote a movie that people know absolutely nothing about. Do we know the final movie in the Twilight saga is called Breaking Dawn? Yep. Is there anybody on the planet that doesn’t realize it comes out November 18th? I seriously doubt it. So, we get a blah poster that doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know. Way to waste a lot of time and resources, fellas.
Like I said, I know we’ll probably get a better poster as the release date gets closer but I think we could have done without this lame promo.
On the bright side, I think they did a great job on the coloring. The title is Breaking Dawn and the colors do make me think of dawn so I offer a big congrats on that.
Image Source: Collider