- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
View from Twilight Breaking Dawn Set
Judi Shekoni (Zafrina in Twilight: Breaking Dawn) used her Twitter account to share a pic of Vancouver, where the latest installments in the Twilight saga have been shooting. It’s always nice to get a peek at where the Twilight gang is hanging out but I wouldn’t be choosing this photo for a travel brochure or anything.
Dark, mysterious, and very gray are the descriptions that pop into my head, and it’s a good indication of why the shooting schedule is having a couple of problems because plunging temperatures and a snowstorm are kind of hard to work around. The schedule has experienced further delays with the cast and crew being evacuated to base camp because of the tsunami advisory. (On a completely non-Twilight related subject, my thoughts and prayers are with the people in Japan because tsunamis and earthquakes pack a double-whammy that nobody should have to endure.)
Back to the pic, while it’s not exactly the Isle of Esme, I think this location is perfect for some of the darker elements of the film because the trees and fog create an atmosphere that makes you feel like anything could happen, unlike the tranquil looking scene of Edward walking through the snow.