- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Breaking Dawners elsewhere – Robert Pattinson and Elephants, Ashley Greene in Skateland teasers
Twilight Breaking Dawn will be arriving in theaters soon(ish), and it’s easy to forget that a couple of the main characters also have a few non-paranormal roles hitting the big screen, too. To help remind you that there is indeed life after Twilight, we’ve got a couple of clips below to show what else is going on with Edward and Alice Cullen, and don’t forget about everyone’s favorite werewolf in the action-packed Abduction.
The first clip offers a different look at Pattinson’s Water for Elephants. The previous trailers show a definite serious tone running through the storyline, but the TV spot takes a lot of that out, leaving us with what looks like a happy, cheery movie. I think whoever created this particular promo made a huge mistake because this doesn’t even look like the same film that was glimpsed here. Which one is the real Water for Elephants? I don’t think it’s the one below.
While the presence of RPattz has kept Water for Elephants from slipping into obscurity, Ashley Greene’s Skateland hasn’t been getting much love at all, and that’s a shame because it looks like it could be pretty good. The 80’s are a distant memory to many of us, but Skateland throws us in a time machine and takes us back to 1983 for a coming-of-age movie that shows the typical Hollywood version of a teen slacker forced to face the future and grow up. I’m betting the film gets a huge number of unintended laughs because it’s a safe bet that most of the people in the audience have never worn a pair of roller skates in their life. As for me, I have dim memories of those ancient ankle-breakers so I’ll probably be giving this film a try. What do you think about it?
TTS – New Footage of Ashley Greene in Skateland by virgii_