- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
CSI – LOST’S L. Scott Caldwell to Guest Star
Lost alumnus L. Scott Caldwell was last reported to be headed to the Grey’s Anatomy set. Now, guess where she’ll turn up next. She’s visiting Vegas, baby. We got the news from Shane Stewart Saunders.
It gets even juicer! Not only will Caldwell guest star on CSI, but she’ll be in the big return story arch of serial killer Nate Haskell! Here’s how Saunders put it:
Caldwell will appear in the finale, sources confirm to me. In an episode that brings the Langston (Laurence Fishburne) and Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin) battle to an end, Caldwell comes into play as the role of Mrs. Parkes, Langston’s former mother-in-law. A strong and sympathetic woman, Parkes has never really taken a liking to Langston, and things only become more complicated once her daughter Gloria (Tracee Ellis Ross) gets placed into a grave situation.
That episode is coming May 12th.
Speaking of CSI, you may have seen teaser trailers on television announcing the upcoming return of a very saucy lady. Melinda Clarke is returning to the show. Know what else? Marg Helgenberger may only be a part timer next season. Here on BSC, we’ve even got the latest CSI: Miami news. In fact, get two for the price of one!