- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Demi Lovato Leaving Disney’s Sonny with a Chance
People.com has news you can use this week regarding actress Demi Lovato and Disney’s comedy, Sonny with a Chance.
The teen star – who entered treatment for “physical and emotional issues” last October – will not be returning to her hit Disney Channel series, Sonny with a Chance.
Dramatic stuff, yes? Here’s what the young celeb had to say.
“It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music,” Lovato, 18, told PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “It’s kind of sad for me that a chapter of my life has ended but there couldn’t be a better time for me to move on.”
That could mean fans will see her on tour this year.
“I don’t think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery,” she continued. She has undergone some three months of treatment. “Being in front of a camera would make me nervous.”
Does that mean major motion pictures are out of the question, too? We heard a rumor she might win a certain silver screen gig.
Disney is showing their support, saying, “We respect Demi’s decision to focus fulltime on her music and not immediately return to her acting career. She is a talented young woman and our hearts are with her as she continues to take action to improve her health and bounce back from adversity.”