- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
J.J. Abrams’ Super 8 Interactive Trailer on Portal 2
Are you one of the lucky to have your hands on Portal 2 right now? What’s that? Oh, you’re too busy playing. Sorry about that, continue.
For the rest of us unlucky souls who haven’t been able to pick the game up yet (or sadly can’t justify the costs) Portal 2, the first-person puzzle platform game, follows the first game in the series released in 2007. The gamer plays in the perspective of the character Chell who is put to test under the intelligent computer system, GLaDOS, by solving different riddles and puzzles to advance on.
This time around the game has added a fun new layer to the gaming experience by teaming up with J. J. Abrams for his upcoming film, Super 8. Going into the extras menu of the game leads players into an interactive teaser trailer. The player starts off in the wreckage of the train that the movie’s alien being was in.
Marketing companies have been working on different ways to switch up the normal media for projects, and find ways to interact with different demographics by inserting into their “fandom”. The target demographic is spot on. The interaction that the player provides to view this trailer is fun and genius. It is an inventive way to not only capture a broader audience, but create something memorable that can be associated with the film, creating hype along the way.
If you haven’t already seen the official trailer for Super 8 yet, head on over to this article and watch it for yourself!
The cake was a lie.