- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Megan Fox Armani Code Sport Video
The other day I mentioned the fact that Megan Fox would not be returning to the Transformer series. Turns out, she really didn’t even need the gig! Fox, who has been helping the folks over at Giorgio Armani sell their products, has been out and about with their newest fragrance product: Armani Code Sport in a campaign launched on the 20th of this month in New York City.
For the few that might want to buy it, the scent is described as this: “Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A sexy fragrance blend for the contemporary man in the know.”
Not that you’re really here to learn all about the perfume, but at least humor me. I mean, don’t you want to at least know what a contemporary man in the know smells like?
I leave you now to check out the making of video for the commercial below. If that isn’t enough of to satisfy you of your Megan Fox fix, check out her Facebook page for more videos and updates.