- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Megan Fox in Passion Play Trailer
What would you do if you met an angel? More importantly, what would you do if you found an angel at a freak show and decided to get her out to have a normal life, only to be chased by a mob boss that looks a lot like Bill Murray?
Passion Play attempts to be the movie that answers that question, but I think the answer might lie just beyond the reach of this film. We’ve seen a truly crappy teaser and a slightly better set of clips, but not even the actual movie trailer from Vulture makes this look like anything but a direct-to-DVD movie, which it isn’t since it somehow got a limited theatrical release. Even the poster leaves a lot to be desired.
Megan Fox might not be an angel, but she is a girl with wings who steals the heart of jazz trumpeter Mickey Rourke. Bill Murray is the accountant-looking mob boss who decides, in typical mob boss fashion, that he wants all the rare goodies for himself.
Passion Play might have wings, but I doubt it will fly high.