- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Moran Atias Guests on White Collar
Are you a fan of White Collar on the USA network? For those of you not familiar, the show is a tiny bit reminiscent of Dexter or Silence of the Lambs in that a criminal helps the FBI catch other criminals.
Here’s the break down of the main cast:
*Matt Bomer is Neal Caffrey, forger and thief.
*Tim DeKay is hard-working Special Agent Peter Burke, who caught Caffrey and works with him.
*Tiffani Thiessen is Elizabeth Burke, Peter’s wife.
*Willie Garson is Mozzie, Caffrey’s best friend.
*Marsha Thomason is Special Agent Diana Barrigan, Caffrey’s former probationary agent who is is reassigned to Peter’s team.
Speaking of Diana, she’s got an “oft-referred-to-but-never-seen onscreen sweetheart Christie” according to TV Line, who has been cast at last! Crash’s Israeli beauty, Moran Atias, has snagged the “potentially recurring role” of Marsha Thomason’s significant other. That’s the Crash series on Starz, not the film. Atias also appeared in The Next Three Days opposite Russell Crowe, Elizabeth Banks, Liam Neeson and Olivia Wilde
Atias’s character on White Collar is described this way:
The character — who turns up in the third episode of the show’s upcoming third season — is described as a cardiologist who brings out Diana’s lighter side with her sweet smile and scalpel-edged wit. Her access to the pharmaceutical world proves to be invaluable to the FBI’s latest case.