- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn Beach Scene Pics
Re-shoots? Why yes, even when filming on two epic films is over and done, re-shoots are often required. We are talking Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, parts one and two, which are due in theaters November 2011 and 2012, respectively. We reported right here that filming was a wrap, and yet, Twihards, the PopSugar site has got some photos you are going to want to see. Click their link now to spy a shirtless Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in a “dangerously dangling” neon green bikini.
Hmm. Could it be green so that film editors can change the color later?
The site reports the scene took place on St. Thomas last Friday as the crew behind the films shot some extra footage for the infamous and highly anticipated Honeymoon sequence. It was reportedly a “dreary day” but Carlisle actor Peter Facinelli suggested “fans will never be able to tell when they see the ‘beautiful’ finished product.” That’s movie magic for you. Speaking of the dreamy doctor, we have a spotlight on him just for you.
Pop Sugar also announced that R-Patz explained to them the “honeymoon was his favorite segment of the books to film, because they allowed Bella and Edward to be a normal, happy couple in love.” I expect the finished scene will be a fan favorite as well. What’s your favorite scene in the films so far? Bella and Edward’s first Italian dinner together remains a highlight for me, but the tent scene in Eclipse between all three series headliners is simply the best in my humble opinion!