- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Robert Pattinson on Twilight Breaking Dawn Pic Leaks
Robert Pattinson is really bothered. Stephenie Meyer is bothered, too. Twihards everywhere have been called to action. So, what’s all the fuss about? We have the scoop.
You see there was a Twi-leak. MTV was Pattinson’s venue of choice for voicing his anger over the issue when Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (parts one and two) images were leaked on the internet.
These aren’t beautiful, polished, graciously shared images from the filmmakers, like the sexy feather tease, the golden honeymoon cuddle pic, or the official peek at Isle Esme. No, these were illegally posted images, which Twilight Saga author and Breaking Dawn co-producer Stephenie Meyer said were out of context.
You can hear Pattinson’s call to arms, as it were, by hitting play on the video below. “It’s just ridiculous. I literally can’t believe that it happened,” he says of the leak.
The photos are said to depict the honeymoon sequences and Bella’s vampire transformation. Tempting to check out indeed, but Pattinson says, “I want the ‘Twilight’ troops to mobilize, all the good fans, and find out who these little sh–s are and just hack into their computers and destroy them…I’m being genuinely serious, ‘Twilight’ fans … Punish them.”
Hey, you heard the man.