- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Robert Pattinson on Twilight Breaking Dawn Pic Leaks
Robert Pattinson is really bothered. Stephenie Meyer is bothered, too. Twihards everywhere have been called to action. So, what’s all the fuss about? We have the scoop.
You see there was a Twi-leak. MTV was Pattinson’s venue of choice for voicing his anger over the issue when Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (parts one and two) images were leaked on the internet.
These aren’t beautiful, polished, graciously shared images from the filmmakers, like the sexy feather tease, the golden honeymoon cuddle pic, or the official peek at Isle Esme. No, these were illegally posted images, which Twilight Saga author and Breaking Dawn co-producer Stephenie Meyer said were out of context.
You can hear Pattinson’s call to arms, as it were, by hitting play on the video below. “It’s just ridiculous. I literally can’t believe that it happened,” he says of the leak.
The photos are said to depict the honeymoon sequences and Bella’s vampire transformation. Tempting to check out indeed, but Pattinson says, “I want the ‘Twilight’ troops to mobilize, all the good fans, and find out who these little sh–s are and just hack into their computers and destroy them…I’m being genuinely serious, ‘Twilight’ fans … Punish them.”
Hey, you heard the man.