- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Robert Pattinson Talks Breaking Dawn and Bel Ami Sex Scenes
What is it like for heartthrob Robert Pattinson to film intimate encounters with gorgeous co-stars surrounded by dozens of crew members and then held to the standards of a gazillion fans? Let’s find out!
Of course you already know Breaking Dawn honeymoon pics from the last film in the saga have leaked and Pattinson was none to pleased. So, MTV asked the actor more about getting cozy on camera. Remember, the actors had to bring the book to life as faithfully as possibly and also stick to the PG-13 rating.
“We had some really interesting ideas about it,” Pattinson explained. “It’s kind of interesting, as well, having to do it in the context of PG-13. You can’t do blatant,” he added with a laugh. “That’s all been done in other stuff anyway, like saying, ‘You just do it really, really fast!’ ”
But the Twilight franchise isn’t Pattinson’s only romantic venture. Water for Elephants could be this year’s The Notebook and Bel Ami is coming out, set to tangle Pattinson with a bevy of beautiful co-stars.
If Breaking Dawn, with it’s audience primarily comprised of young adults, is not blatant, then the drama Bel Ami certainly is. How blatant you ask?
“Lot of my crack in it!” he laughed in an MTV interview last summer. “I think there’s quite a lot of nudity.”
I can hear tickets selling already.