- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
X-Men First Class Cover Style – January Jones, Fassbender, McCavoy
X-Men fans, are you ready to spend a little bit of money? Collider has shared that Total Film will be taking a trip back to the 60’s in honor of X-Men: First Class, and the covers are an awesome reminder of what magazine covers used to look like; ya know, with just a little bit of style added to the latest and greatest news.
Of course, the actual cover (pictured above) is pure 21st Century but it is still quite an eye-catcher. I guess the artists couldn’t give Mystique an authentic 60’s look because she’s not included with the vintage covers.
Unlike the mysterious looking class photo or the ‘hot’ picture of Havok, these images fit perfectly within the 60’s theme. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in Mad Men with a little bit of smooth product placement.
The best thing of all about these wicked covers is that they can actually be yours. The new issue of Total Film goes on sale on Thursday, April 14th, and the traditional cover will conceal one of the three vintage covers. Is there one in particular that stands out for you or will you be collecting all three?
X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 2nd.