- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
X-Men First Class Cover Style – January Jones, Fassbender, McCavoy
X-Men fans, are you ready to spend a little bit of money? Collider has shared that Total Film will be taking a trip back to the 60’s in honor of X-Men: First Class, and the covers are an awesome reminder of what magazine covers used to look like; ya know, with just a little bit of style added to the latest and greatest news.
Of course, the actual cover (pictured above) is pure 21st Century but it is still quite an eye-catcher. I guess the artists couldn’t give Mystique an authentic 60’s look because she’s not included with the vintage covers.
Unlike the mysterious looking class photo or the ‘hot’ picture of Havok, these images fit perfectly within the 60’s theme. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in Mad Men with a little bit of smooth product placement.
The best thing of all about these wicked covers is that they can actually be yours. The new issue of Total Film goes on sale on Thursday, April 14th, and the traditional cover will conceal one of the three vintage covers. Is there one in particular that stands out for you or will you be collecting all three?
X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 2nd.