- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
X-Men First Class Cover Style – January Jones, Fassbender, McCavoy
X-Men fans, are you ready to spend a little bit of money? Collider has shared that Total Film will be taking a trip back to the 60’s in honor of X-Men: First Class, and the covers are an awesome reminder of what magazine covers used to look like; ya know, with just a little bit of style added to the latest and greatest news.
Of course, the actual cover (pictured above) is pure 21st Century but it is still quite an eye-catcher. I guess the artists couldn’t give Mystique an authentic 60’s look because she’s not included with the vintage covers.
Unlike the mysterious looking class photo or the ‘hot’ picture of Havok, these images fit perfectly within the 60’s theme. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in Mad Men with a little bit of smooth product placement.
The best thing of all about these wicked covers is that they can actually be yours. The new issue of Total Film goes on sale on Thursday, April 14th, and the traditional cover will conceal one of the three vintage covers. Is there one in particular that stands out for you or will you be collecting all three?
X-Men: First Class hits theaters on June 2nd.