- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Conan the Barbarian Poster
While some are still complaining about the sacrilege of rebooting a title that made ‘the Ah-nuld’ a household name, the studio continues to roll out the promos to build up excitement for the new Conan the Barbarian, and IGN Movies has revealed the latest little goody.
The first little teaser trailer we saw did more harm than good because it looked cheesy as hell, but the next trailer showed that the sword-swinging extravaganza might actually have some potential. Thankfully, the new poster has more in common with the last trailer than the first one.
The tagline, which honestly isn’t all that great, does provide a decent hint of the violence contained within the movie. After all, someone ‘born on the battlefield’ isn’t exactly going to be in the habit of talking his way out of a fight, and the visuals let you know without a doubt that things are going to get messy. There are tons of enemy soldiers, plenty of sharp, pointy weapons, and Conan standing strong in the thick of it. Oh yeah, there’s just a little bit of blood here and there.
While I like this promo, I really hope the studio brings out some individual character posters, because Rose McGowan as the desert witch looks totally bad-ass. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then check out the trailer and you’ll find out.
Conan the Barbarian hacks his way into theaters on August 19, 2011.