- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Guy Pearce Joins Ridley Scott’s Prometheus
Ridley Scott might not be able to decide if Prometheus is an Alien prequel or not, but IndieWire proves that Scott does know talent when he sees it. Rumors started floating around a couple of days ago that Guy Pearce was climbing on-board the sci-fi film and reps for the actor recently confirmed that intel to be true, although there’s no word yet on the role he’ll be playing.
Pearce is joining an already impressive cast that includes Noomi Rapace (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), Michael Fassbender (X-Men: First Class), Charlize Theron (Snow White and the Huntsman), and Idris Elba (Thor). Prometheus was originally considered a prequel to Alien, but is now simply referred to as a storyline that includes Alien-type DNA that fans of the Alien franchise will recognize. Yeah, can’t get much more elusive than that.
The movie is currently filming in London and is expected to hit theaters on June 8, 2012.