- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Keanu Reeves – Akira Gang Leader?
Albert Hughes’ Akira probably knows what Snow White and the Huntsman is going through while the twisted fairy tale continues its search for a male lead, as the Warner Bros adaptation of the anime/manga comic has people like Justin Timberlake and Robert Pattinson, along with everyone’s favorite Oscar host, James Franco, come and go, leaving the two main leads still unfilled. Heck, they’re even having problems finding someone for the female roles.
The latest from THR reveals Keanu Reeves, the guy with the emotional range of a rock, is now being considered for the role of gang leader Kaneda. Reeves hasn’t officially been offered the role yet, but talks have apparently been going well.
Akira takes place in the futuristic landscapes of Neon Tokyo and New Manhatten, where gang leader Kaneda tries to save his best friend from government experiments designed to change his friend into something a little more than human.
Warner Bros and Reeves have already enjoyed tremendous success with the weird when they teamed up for the Matrix trilogy, so the former Neo could be just what this film needs. He’s currently working hard at showing no emotion while shooting Universal’s samurai film, 47 Ronin.