- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
One Tree Hill Season 9 – Chad Murray and Hilarie Burton Back in the Fold?
Now that it only has one season left and all the current cast signed on The CW is looking to lure back ex-cast members Chad Murray and Hilarie Burton for one last hurrah. The duo played the couple Lucas and Peyton and were last seen riding off into the sunset with a newborn baby girl. They left the show after its sixth season, and since then have become very busy. Burton is going to be a regular on the show White Collar and Murray has been working on feature films. TV Line suggested that because this will be the shows last season, and as long as the scheduling can be worked out, it seems like a foregone conclusion the two will return for at least one episode.
“[New CW boss] Mark Pedowitz is going to talk with them,” the network’s outgoing preisdent Dawn Ostroff told TVLine. “I don’t think anything has been done yet, but now that everybody knows that this is the final 13 episodes… that makes it more possible as far as cast members coming back,””
Fans of the show are always hoping to have these two very important characters return one last time. With all the time jumps the show tends to do, more time ends up passing on the show than in real life. There’s a lot of catching up to do in the three years (in show time) they’ve been gone for. Characters occasionally mentioned them as the series went on, but not much has been said of what they’re up to. Then again, with all the drama in this show, there might not be time for chit chat about they’re lives.