- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
One Tree Hill Season 9 – Chad Murray and Hilarie Burton Back in the Fold?
Now that it only has one season left and all the current cast signed on The CW is looking to lure back ex-cast members Chad Murray and Hilarie Burton for one last hurrah. The duo played the couple Lucas and Peyton and were last seen riding off into the sunset with a newborn baby girl. They left the show after its sixth season, and since then have become very busy. Burton is going to be a regular on the show White Collar and Murray has been working on feature films. TV Line suggested that because this will be the shows last season, and as long as the scheduling can be worked out, it seems like a foregone conclusion the two will return for at least one episode.
“[New CW boss] Mark Pedowitz is going to talk with them,” the network’s outgoing preisdent Dawn Ostroff told TVLine. “I don’t think anything has been done yet, but now that everybody knows that this is the final 13 episodes… that makes it more possible as far as cast members coming back,””
Fans of the show are always hoping to have these two very important characters return one last time. With all the time jumps the show tends to do, more time ends up passing on the show than in real life. There’s a lot of catching up to do in the three years (in show time) they’ve been gone for. Characters occasionally mentioned them as the series went on, but not much has been said of what they’re up to. Then again, with all the drama in this show, there might not be time for chit chat about they’re lives.