- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Batman 3 – The Dark Knight Rises Coming to Pittsburgh?
Riddle me this, Bat-fans; What is Magnus Rex and is the fictional city of Gotham located in Pennsylvania? And holy rusted metal, can I be a part of the cast!? Batman 3: The Dark Knight Rises is getting even more interesting as the mysteries unravel.
Collider packed a triple threat, sharing news that Magnus Rex was the working title for Batman 3 and that a casting call was released under that title in the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me!
Here’s a taste:
A Warner Bros. Film requires extras to play as Victims and Perpetrators within a city besieged by crime and corruption. Take part in the urban action adventure ripping through the streets of Pittsburgh from July 28th through August 21st
Some specific types we are looking for are: Prisoners/Thugs, Guards, Police Officers, Business men & women and Sports Fans- ALL types are needed!!
Sheesh. I hope Collider got it right. Could Warner Bros have some non-Bat-related film in store for audiences called Magnus Opus?
Magnus is the Latin word for “great” and a Magnus Opus would be “a great work” or “a master work”. Does the visionary director Christopher Nolan believe Batman 3 will be his crowning achievement? That’s hard to believe! I say that, because I’m sure there are a dozen more Inception-style ideas floating around inside his talented skull.
It could be that Batman 3 is the master work and final word on his vision for the Bat-verse. That, to me, says, Batman 3 is going to be epic!
And does Rex mean “king”? Knight, King, anyway you slice it, Batman 3 should be something! Here’s the latest casting news.
The Bat-cast is filming in the UK right now and will return State-side sometime “mid-July”. Will they transform Pittsburgh into Gotham? If they do, watch out for Bane, citizens!