- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Christina Hendricks for Wonder Woman?
NBC’s attempted Wonder Woman project might have been killed by some truly ugly shiny pants, but numerous wardrobe misfires haven’t killed the possibility for the Amazon warrior to make her presence known on the big screen, and she’d be in great company with the likes of Green Lantern, Batman, Captain America, and Thor. Okay, there’s a little Marvel/DC mingling going on there but the big screens are big enough for both major players, right?
The latest from Vulture reveals that there might still be a slim chance for every fanboy dream to come true – Mad Men’s Christina Hendricks busting out in the Wonder Woman outfit. During the U.S. premiere of Nicolas Winding Refn’s Drive at the Los Angeles Film Festival, Refn mentioned that a Wonder Woman movie has been on his mind for a while and that Christina Hendricks is the woman he sees as the DC heroine. Hendricks has already voiced her desire to wear WW’s outfit so this could actually be a happening thing one of these days.
In the meantime, while we’re waiting for that celluloid fantasy to come true, we’ll have to be satisfied with seeing Hendricks in the fifth season of Mad Men, as well as in Seconds of Pleasure and Bleeders.