- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Christina Hendricks Talks Mad Men Season 5
Fans of AMC’s Mad Men are finally able to breathe a sigh of relief now that the creative differences have been ironed out, and Parade was able to catch up with everyone’s favorite workplace hottie, Christina Hendricks, to find out a little bit about Joan Holloway and the rest of the gang.
Unfortunately, there wasn’t a lot of dirt to get in regards to Joan and a possible baby-bump because even Hendricks is in the dark about where her character is going, “I don’t know what’s going to happen yet. I know the writers are in the room working away and I’m going to go in and try to get some hints, but generally we don’t know what’s going to happen until we get that first script. So that makes me really excited to find out because I don’t even know.”
The fate of Joan might be up in the air, but Hendricks never had any doubts about the fate of the AMC hit, despite all the fuss between AMC and creator Matthew Weiner. “I always had faith that everything was going to go fine,” Hendricks says. “Matt Weiner is an incredible producer and writer and creator of our show. He’s very passionate about it and really held firm to what he wanted and what was best for the show. There wouldn’t be a show without him, so I knew it was going to work out. It just took a little while.”
The voluptuous star also wanted to let fans know that everyone is ready get Season 5 going as soon as possible, saying, “Yes, we’re going to get back to filming next month. We don’t have an exact date, but we’re all very anxious and excited. I want to get the show back on the air because I know lots of people are waiting!”
I wasn’t nearly as optimistic as Hendricks regarding the fate of Mad Men, but I’m glad it will be back on the air soon, and the new deal with Netflix will make sure we can always get our Mad Men fix.