- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Dexter Season 6 Adds Josh Cooke
The casting department for Showtime’s Dexter has been putting in some major hours and the gang apparently isn’t done yet, according to the latest from TVLine.
Josh Cooke (Scrubs, Better with You) is joining the serial killer with a heart in sunny Florida as a new lab intern at Miami Metro who also happens to be a friend of Masuka’s (C.S. Lee). While the new guy might be best buds with Masuka, he might have problem with making friends since the character is described as a “computer genius and a bit arrogant about it.”
While the new guy’s friend-making qualities are up in the air, one thing that’s certain is he definitely won’t be lacking for company. Season 6 will also bring visits from Battlestar Galactica‘s Edward James Olmos, Mad Men‘s Colin Hanks, Deadwood‘s Molly Parker, Off The Map‘s Aimee Garcia, Light’s Out‘s Billy Brown, and hip-hop artist Mos Def.
Season 6 of Dexter will be here before you know it, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to check out the newest teaser for the show. Dexter’s feeling like his old self again. Do you think that’s good news or bad news?