- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 53 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 103 days ago
Doctor Who – A Good Man Goes To War Clip
Who is River Song? It’s a question that everyone has been asking since she first appeared on Doctor Who in 2008, and it’s a question that will be answered on Saturday, June 4th, in the episode, A Good Man Goes to War.
Of course, while the secret of River Song is the main draw for me, there’s a lot more going on because this is where, according to River, the Doctor will face his darkest hour, rising higher and falling farther than he ever has before. The Battle of Demons Run is approaching as the Doctor and Rory travel through time and space, calling in favors to assemble an army in order to rescue Amy Pond. Meanwhile, the enemy is preparing a trap.
I’m both happy and sad to see the episode arrive. I always knew the secret of River Song would have to be revealed sooner or later, but the mystery has been a lot of fun and I hate to see thing change.
Check out the trailer to see River Song deny Rory’s plea for help because she knows she can’t face the Doctor until the end of his ordeal, and see if you can find any hidden hints about the show in the little snippet of poetry from the official Doctor Who website.
“Demons run, when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun, when a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies.
Night will fall and the dark will rise, when a good man goes to war.”