- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Dwayne The Rock Johnson in G.I. Joe 2?
Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? I smell it and the scent resembles expended shell casings and the sweat of combat. Why? Well, Deadline.com shared their exclusive with the interwebs, reporting actor Dwayne Johnson, “after seeing his stock rise from starring in Fast Five,” could also see a part tailor-made for him in the G.I. Joe sequel, tentatively titled Rise of Cobra.
Sidebar: Can I just say how much I hate it when a sequel uses the word “rise” or “return”? Sure, you’re making a sequel, but can’t you TRY to be a little more original?
Anyway, Johnson “is in discussions with Paramount” to bring to life the old-school character, Roadblock. That’s a great name! Of course other films on the wrestler’s resume include: The Scorpion King, The Rundown, Be Cool, Doom, Get Smart, Faster, and The Other Guys.
Deadline also reported G.I. Joe 2 “has become an important [movie] for Paramount,” and if there’s a sixth Fast and Furious film, well then, he may just act in that one, too.