- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Elodie Yung as Jinx in G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes?
An American classic is coming back in the action sequel G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes and we’ve been hearing loads of details as the project becomes a hot one. The word is Storm Shadow will return, Jon Chu may direct, and there may be a part for The Rock.
But today’s THR exclusive on the subject was the hottest news yet. French actress, Elodie Yung, is currently in talks to co-star with Dwayne Johnson and Channing Tatum in the Paramount film. They say the sultry lady will portray “a ninja member of the Joe squad named Jinx” if she decides to sign the dotted line.
Yung has already displayed considerable ninja-like prowess in District 13: Ultimatum, the parkour action movie whose highlight included a sequence in which she took on corrupt cops with a knife in her ponytail.
Fans of a certain American trilogy remake will also see Yung “playing the lesbian girlfriend of Rooney Mara in David Fincher’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.”
THR said, “a host of characters not seen in the first movie are being introduced” in the sequel. Don’t worry, the last we heard Duke was also returning to the screen. When we hear more, you will, too!