- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser – Spring 2012
Game of Thrones had its first season finale Sunday night and it was all kinds of epic. Newbies and veterans alike should have been very pleased with that last episode as well as the season as a whole. Now it will be almost a year before we get to see Season 2, but HBO left us with a parting gift; a teaser for next year, which is down below. Don’t get too excited, there is absolutely no new footage to be seen. Season 2 won’t even start filming until next month.
In the long months that follow, there’s still plenty you can do to feed your Game of Thrones need. There are a number of features here at Boomtron you can check out. We have our reviews of the first season you can look over and read Elisabeth Rappe’s thoughts on the series.
If you’re having a hard time following along with the show, keeping characters and their motivations straight then you can check out the Game of Thrones for Dummies videos hosted by Simone Boyce. If you’re looking for more of a discussion then have a listen to the official Boomtron Podcast, where the hosts discuss the series episode by episode as well as other pop culture items.
Last, but not least, if you’re a bigger fan of the novels than the show you should go through our series Playin’ with Ice and Fire – A Game of Thoughts. It’s a chapter-by-chapter read through of George R. R. Martin’s A Game of Thrones. It has the perspective of both a new reader and a veteran to the series. There’s more than enough content and discussion to invest some your time while you wait for Game of Thrones Season 2.