- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
HBO – Aronofsky’s Hobgoblin, Magic Versus Hitler Penned by Chabon
Any magician worth his top hat can make a bunny disappear or ladies float in the air, but the latest from Variety reveals that HBO is coming out with a series on magicians that have more than cards up their sleeves.
Director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan) is teaming up with Michael Chabon (John Carter of Mars) and his wife Ayelet Waldman to work on HBO’s Hobgoblin, a series about a “motley group of conmen and magicians who use their skills at deception to battle Hitler and his forces during WWII.”
Aronofsky, Chabon and Waldman will executive produce Hobgoblin with John Lesher and Adam Kassan, but there isn’t a whole lot more information to go on at this time. If the series sticks with actual history, then there might be some play with reports that Hitler was a fan of the arcane and especially receptive to the idea of magic. The good guys could pull off plenty of cons because Hitler would be a perfect sucker.