Forbes recently came out with their ‘Top 20 Under 30′, and the list shows, without a doubt, that talent, rather than age or profession, can make or break a person. 17-year-old Justin Bieber lands the number two spot with an impressive $53 million and the honor of being the youngest person listed, but not even Bieber Fever could keep Lady Gaga out of the number one spot with an awe-inspiring $90 million.
LeBron James showed that music isn’t the only way to land high in the rankings by claiming the third position with $48 million, with Roger Federer hot on his heels with $47 million.
Music and sports seems to be the way to go when you’re young unless you’re lucky enough to get hooked up with a mega-movie franchise that takes the world by storm. Of all the celebs listed, only two make a living by pretending to be someone else in front of the camera. The Twilight Saga’s Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart both managed to sneak onto the list with $20 million each, but no other actors or actresses made the cut. Sure Beyonce and Miley Cyrus have been in a few movies, but singing is what provides their bread and butter… or maybe it’s steak and champagne.
Check out the complete list below. Are you shocked that certain people made the ‘Top 20 Under 30′ list while others didn’t?
- Lady Gaga 25 $90 million
- Justin Bieber 17 $53 million
- LeBron James 26 $48 million
- Roger Federer 29 $47 million
- Taylor Swift 21 $45 million
- Katy Perry 26 $44 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo 26 $38 million
- Beyoncé Knowles 29 $35 million
- Lionel Messi 23 $32 million
- Rafael Nadal 25 $31 million
- Rihanna 23 $29 million
- Dwight Howard 25 $28 million
- Dwyane Wade 29 $26 million
- Carmelo Anthony 27 $25 million
- Maria Sharapova 24 $24 million
- Miley Cyrus 18 $15 million
- Kristen Stewart 21 $20 million
- Robert Pattinson 25 $20 million
- Carrie Underwood 28 $15 million
- Lil’ Wayne 28 $15 million