- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Lucy Punch Leads FX’s Powers
What does it take to police rogue criminals of the super powered variety? Whatever it is, Lucy Punch has it. Just check out her surname. It says it all, does it not? I remember the actress best from her comedic role in Hot Fuzz, but Punch has also appeared in Elektra Luxx, You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, and Dinner For Schmucks. She will also be seen with Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, Jason Segel in Bad Teacher in June. But it is her dynamite television role that is making today’s headlines.
The Deadline.com exclusive confirms Lucy Punch will play Deena Pilgrim in the FX comic book adaptation series called Powers. Filming for the pilot will take place in Chicago. Powers follows Pilgrim and her partner Christian Walker. The pair are homicide detectives in a world “where superpowers are relatively common.” In fact “Powers” are what the super powered individuals are called.
The 11-year-old dynamo Baliee Madison, who wowed on the set of Brothers is also in the FX cast. Charles S. Dutton joins the ladies and speculation continues that Kyle Chandler could take the male lead.
Brian Michael Bendis, one of the comic’s creators, is also sitting in an executive producer’s chair for this one. When we learn more, you will, too!