- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Miley Cyrus – Not So Undercover
Miley Cyrus has never been shy about showing some skin to shed the goody-two-shoes Disney image, so the latest info from E! Online shouldn’t be a shock to anyone.
As you can plainly see in the photo provided by The Weinstein Company, Miley isn’t taking the ‘undercover’ part to heart in her role as a private investigator in So Undercover. Of course, if you’ve been hired by the FBI to pose as a college student and sorority girl, you want to make sure you don’t raise any suspicions so blending in is top priority.
Does the red bra/orange booty shorts make her more believable in the role? Probably not, but at least it looks like the scenery will be nice, and I’m sure Jeremy Piven as a FBI agent will be able to provide a little sarcastic humor to keep things rolling along.
Since So Undercover was recently able to grab hold of a US distributor, things seem to be on track for the anticipated October 2011 release, and the skimpy clothing could be a pretty big draw since the theater is one of the few places to see a little skin during the winter months.
I give the wardrobe department an A+, but I’m still not holding my breath for the acting to be anything special.