- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively In Green Lantern Promo Pics
Okay, Green Lantern fans, the time has almost come. Put June 17th on your calendar because that’s when the DC Comic legend comes to the big screen. Of course, Ryan Reynolds is our Hal Jordan and Blake Lively is his Carol Ferris. Are you green with envy? Well, both young actors figure into today’s lovely promo pics from the huge summer movie.
Want to get to know more characters from the film? BoomTron has ‘em!
If you want to get closer to the human girl in the story, the one who may just win our hero’s heart, then you’ll be interested to learn 5 amazing things about actress Blake Lively, thanks to THR.
Here they are, so take notes!
1. She comes from a showbiz family. Lively grew up in Tarzana, CA and is the daughter of actor-director (and acting coach) Ernie Lively and talent manager Elaine Lively. The actress’ siblings Eric, Lori, Jason and Robyn have also appeared onscreen.
2. Her first big role was in 2005′s Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. At the time of the film Lively, who played sporty Bridget in the film, was the least well-known of her co-stars America Ferrara, Amber Tamblyn and Alexis Bledel.
3. Lively doesn’t use a stylist. “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better,” she has said of dressing herself for red carpet events. “And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”
4. The actress loves to cook. “I take a cooking class everywhere I travel,” she has revealed. “I find it’s the best way to get to know a culture. It’s what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over–it’s a very intimate thing.”
5. She’s not into comics. “I actually knew nothing about Green Lantern, and I imagined that nobody else in the world knew anything about Green Lantern,” she told the Wall Street Journal. “As soon as I got the role I was quickly humbled about how naïve I was, because people just came out of the woodwork!”
That last one is a bit of a downer, eh? Well, she’ll get initiated more and more with every passing Comic-Con!