- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively In Green Lantern Promo Pics
Okay, Green Lantern fans, the time has almost come. Put June 17th on your calendar because that’s when the DC Comic legend comes to the big screen. Of course, Ryan Reynolds is our Hal Jordan and Blake Lively is his Carol Ferris. Are you green with envy? Well, both young actors figure into today’s lovely promo pics from the huge summer movie.
Want to get to know more characters from the film? BoomTron has ‘em!
If you want to get closer to the human girl in the story, the one who may just win our hero’s heart, then you’ll be interested to learn 5 amazing things about actress Blake Lively, thanks to THR.
Here they are, so take notes!
1. She comes from a showbiz family. Lively grew up in Tarzana, CA and is the daughter of actor-director (and acting coach) Ernie Lively and talent manager Elaine Lively. The actress’ siblings Eric, Lori, Jason and Robyn have also appeared onscreen.
2. Her first big role was in 2005′s Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. At the time of the film Lively, who played sporty Bridget in the film, was the least well-known of her co-stars America Ferrara, Amber Tamblyn and Alexis Bledel.
3. Lively doesn’t use a stylist. “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better,” she has said of dressing herself for red carpet events. “And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!”
4. The actress loves to cook. “I take a cooking class everywhere I travel,” she has revealed. “I find it’s the best way to get to know a culture. It’s what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over–it’s a very intimate thing.”
5. She’s not into comics. “I actually knew nothing about Green Lantern, and I imagined that nobody else in the world knew anything about Green Lantern,” she told the Wall Street Journal. “As soon as I got the role I was quickly humbled about how naïve I was, because people just came out of the woodwork!”
That last one is a bit of a downer, eh? Well, she’ll get initiated more and more with every passing Comic-Con!