- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Shia Labeouf – Playing Preacher’s Arseface “Would Be Awesome”
Well, Transformers fans can see actor Shia Labeouf on the big screen in IMAX and in 3D as early as June 28th in Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Get the trailer now) and Labeouf has been in the news plenty.
In fact, what begin as a gesture to let Megan Fox off the hook a little in regards to being fired from the franchise, transformed (HAHA) into buzz that Megan and Shia may have hooked up while she was still on again, off again with her current husband. To make things worse, Labeouf is rumored to have criticized Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, much to the chagrin of his co-star Harrison Ford who seems to be fuming over his comments, according to Digital Spy. Why Shia would do a thing like that AND point fingers at Megan for doing the same type of thing seems pretty lame. Still, I’m a fan of the actor and so, too, is Selena Gomez, according to MSNBC.
But on a more professional note, what film roles might color Shia’s future? I heard rumors about a prohibition bootlegging picture based on a Nick Cave script, called The Wettest County in the World is in the works (and with a cast of Shia, Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, Gary Oldman, and Mia Wasikowska, I may just be in love). It was a comic book role, however, that featured in today’s MTV interview with the actor.
It seems D.J. Caruso may be putting together a film adaptation of Preacher and might like Shia as Arseface, a deformed vigilante of sorts.
“I love the ['Preacher'] comics,” LaBeouf told MTV News. “I think Arseface would be awesome.”