- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
2 More Previews of J.K. Rowling’s Pottermore
Who doesn’t want more Potter? I certainly can’t think of anyone who isn’t a fan. Yes, the final Harry Potter film ever, Deathly Hallows, part two, will arrive on the 15th (check out the trailer) and I already have my tickets, thank you very much, but also in Hogwarts news is the unveiling of Pottermore, the new website from series authoress, J. K. Rowling. Get the truth about the site now.
We have heard Pottermore will deliver Harry’s adventures in electronic format, and, according to Rowling, “I will be sharing additional information I have been hoarding about the world of Harry Potter.” Oh yes! There was even a rumor about role playing/ gaming opportunities.
Well, today we can announce that two more previews of the site were delivered via Twitter. They come in the format of images, screen shots really, that reveal a glimpse into how beautiful Pottermore will look when it opens officially in October and what sort of content fans can expect. The best thing is that the site currently suggests that browsing will be free of charge.
As you can see, this page delivers a graphical representation of Chapter 6 of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, from the book. It appears that some clicking unlocks the Hogwarts Express. Nifty, isn’t it? Here at BoomTron we even have the buzz about the young actors the films have made famous.