- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Bella and Edward Scared by Breaking Dawn Birth
When it comes to Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, part one, oh yes, my friends, there will be blood. Many Twi-critics find it unbelievable that Bella and Edward’s love story is so well-loved, given it is a chaste romance (in the beginning) and Edward Cullen hangs out with a coven of “vegetarians”. Things take a decidedly dark turn however, for the last chapter of Stephenie Meyer’s best selling series, which has been split into two parts for the cinema.
You can spy Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner right now in the official Twi-swag of Comic Con, cool collectible character cards. But what happens to the trio in the film due out this November? While Jacob Black toys with the anger over losing Bella in a public ceremony (her wedding, in which Stephenie Meyer herself will be a witness) and flirts with his rights as a wolf pack alpha, Edward and Bella have an epic Honeymoon to prepare for. And believe it or not, there is a clip of the Breaking Dawn love fest already available!
But there are consequences, my dears. And CNN reported the robot baby filmmakers offer for Stewart to give birth to is pretty frightening on its own (never mind that her on-screen daughter is a human, vampire hybrid).
“We had an animatronic baby, the scene where [Bella] had to be introduced to the baby for the first time,” Pattinson explained at Comic-Con, according to MTV.
“[The puppeteer] is sweating right below my eyeline, trying to [reach] up to get the [animatronic baby's] hand up to touch your face,” Stewart said. “And then it sticks to your hair and pulls a little bit and you’re like, ‘Ew, get that thing off me! Get me a real baby, this is ridiculous!’”
“It looked like a little troll on a stick,” added Pattinson. Gee guys, thanks for the imagery. Uck!