- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Breaking Bad Season 4 – Darker, More Intense?
Season 4 of Breaking Bad makes a triumphant return to your television screen as it premieres Sunday, July 17th at 10PM ET only on AMC. Today we have the freshest buzz on what fans can expect from the new season. Of course, Boomtron faithful already know Breaking Bad can be filed under “V” for Volatile.
Although a 5th season could be the critically acclaimed show’s last run for actors Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul, aolTV reports season 4 kicks off right out of the gate with “jaw-dropping action” in an episode called ‘Box Cutter.’ Yikes!
Here was a small spoiler:
It picks up right where Season 3 left off and the jaw-dropping part isn’t even the resolution of what happened when Jesse pulled that trigger …
Another reason to tune in is a promising one for fans of another AMC favorite, The Walking Dead. A season 2 teaser is promised to air on the network during the Breaking Bad, season 4 premier.
As for season 4 of Breaking Bad, change is coming. Actor Bryan Cranston says, “You can’t be a simple observer on our show. You really have to be invested. And I can only imagine that someone who has never seen the show, if they saw the first episode of our fourth season, they’d go, ‘What the hell? What? Oh my god, why? What’s he doing, and why?’.”