- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Breaking Dawn Talk by Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed
It’s that special time of year when the ‘average joe’ (or jane) can rub elbows with the hottest celebrities in town, and Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Julia Jones, Elizabeth Reaser, and BooBoo Stewart shared a few Twilight Breaking Dawn moments with the fans at San Diego Comic-Con.
The Twihards were excited, and the questions were all over the place, ranging from what was it like to film the end of the saga to wondering if any new friends were made when the new vampire clans showed up in Breaking Dawn Part 2. I think my favorite questions were inspired by Boo Stewart, who’s at Comic-Con this year in an official capacity, but showed up at SDCC 2010 just as a fan.
Check out the clips to find out which members on the panel were into fantasy and vampires before the Twilight saga became a part of their lives, as well as seeing whom they would dress up as if they attended as fans. I’ll spill the beans a little bit and let you know one person would show up as a zombie.
Can’t make it to the Con? No problem because that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on seeing the cool swag. Just take a look at the Twilight Breaking Dawn promo cards featuring Edward, Bella and Jacob, and find out what Tinsel Korey AKA Emily Young looks like without werewolf-inflicted scars.