- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Cullen Coven Breaking Dawn Cards
Boomtron is your hotspot for Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn coverage direct from Comic Con in San Diego. Whether Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were discussing the trials of on-screen parenthood or lovely vampire actresses Ashley Green (Alice) and Nikki Reed (Rosalie) were caught and the Twilight booth, you can read all about it here.
We even brought you a first look at cool swag! There are Breaking Dawn collectible cards, folks. We unveiled the Bella, Edward, and Jacobs cards already and now we’ve got your first look at Alice, Jasper, and Carlise.
Breaking Dawn, part one is coming this November. In the collectible cards, Alice is looking more like actress Ashley Green. In fact, Jasper is also looking more natural and closer to actor Jackson Rathbone. Don’t you think the movie make-up has improved over time? His locks look less fake this time around. Poor Carlisle looks heavy on the rouge, however. The trio are definitely looking less pale. It must be due to the threat of the Volturi looming over their heads! As readers of the books know, the Volturi want to see Bella turned, and soon. They couldn’t care less whether she’d like to get married, enjoy her Honeymoon, and start a family first.