- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Demi Lovato in the Lab with Timbaland
Demi Lovato has got a fresh new album. You can find the official “Skyscraper” video right here on Boomtron. We even brought you an early look at the cover art for the single. Now, thanks to the artist’s Twitter page, we have a new update.
“Then going into the studio with @Timbaland.. You guys ready?!”
That’s huge news! Tmbaland has collaborated with a wide range of musical talents, from Ginuwine and Missy Elliot, to No Doubt, Jay-Z and Jennifer Hudson, to the Pussycat Dolls, Duran Duran, and Shakira. Add miss Lovato to that list!
She has been a busy bee. Lovato has also released a Spanish language version of her song called “Rascacielo”. You can buy her full album come on September 20th, but Skyscraper was already the second most downloaded song this week!
Lovato has said she hopes this new album speaks to those going through similar trials as she visited during the time leading up to her stint in rehab. “I would love to see people get help for the issues that I’ve spoken about and see me as an example and say, ‘Wow, there is a life outside of this addiction or this eating disorder’.”
The 18 year old also said, “Because I know that if I can use my voice to speak to one person, or one family, then I’ve done my part. I feel like it’s no coincidence that God put me through all of this and has also given me the voice that I have. I feel like my purpose on earth is much greater than just being a singer, a musician or actress. I think it’s to reach out to people and to raise awareness of these issues that not many people speak about,” according to Irishcentral gossip.