- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Dexter Season 6 Pic
Hello, Dexter Morgan. How’s that day job treating you? Entertainment Weekly must know the answer to that question. Their site is offering a first look at Showtime’s Dexter, season 6, and we just had to let you see it. The blood spatter expert is engrossed in a new crime scene in the photo.
EW even offered a juicy spoiler alert!
Here are the highlights: The fresh corpse has been all “stitched-up” for some reason and poor Dex is pictured “preparing an evidence bag of… baby snakes?” That’s weird, even for a moonlighting serial killer.
“That is the first mysterious kill linked to Professor Gellar that’s going to cross Dexter’s path and let him know that he’s up against a killer, the likes of which he hasn’t seen before,” exec producer Scott Buck tells EW, referencing the charismatic religious studies professor that will be played by Edward James Olmos. “This is a person who’s sending out a message, and Dexter can’t wait to figure out what that message is.”
To see another image from the new season, which debuts this fall, check out the issue of EW hitting newsstands on Friday
Image Credit: Randy Tepper/Showtime